Men's & Women's Basketball
We have basketball leagues for men and women at the YMCA of Central New York. Check to see what your team's schedule and standings throughout league play. Teams can register online! The captain sets up the team, and players can pay balances due.
To pay online, you must be in our database as a member or past participant.
- Log in to the registration database. Use the search box to find up open leagues (for example, type "adult soccer"). Select your league and follow instructions for either adding a player or adding a team.
- Other options: You can pay in person with cash or check at the Member Service Desk or over the phone with a credit card.
Even if you register before the registration deadline, and pay the deposit, the leagues may be filled. There is NO guarantee of space until the director has contacted you. Existing teams currently playing in the league will be given first priority. Officiating fees are NOT included in the league fees. The cost of health/accident insurance is not included in the membership or program fees.
Team registration is given first priority. If there is enough interest from individual players, teams may be formed. Please see the front desk to get an individual interest form.
- Adult League. Ages 18+. 4 teams of up to 10 players will have the opportunity to practice together every week for 6 weeks. Each team has a dedicated practice timeslot on either Monday or Wednesday. Visit the Downtown YMCA to get added to a roster and register. Registration Fee: $20/session.
- Corporate League. The Downtown YMCA is offering opportunities for you and your co-workers to participate in a competitive corporate league basketball league on Sunday evenings. This league seeks to offer the best basketball experience for the working professional, and promote an active and healthy work-lifestyle though the enjoyment of competition and camaraderie through sports. NOTE: Pre-registration is required for corporate league & competitive league.
Hal Welsh East Area Family Y
- Pick up Member Basketball. Open court time for pick up basketball is as follows:
- Saturday: 7:00am – 9:15am
- Monday: 4:30pm – Close
- Wednesday: 4:30pm- Close
- Sunday: 8:00am – 10:00am
- Weekdays: 12:15pm – 2:00pm
- Members League. Ages 19+. Members ONLY. Registration Fee: $25/session.
Northwest Family Y
- Coming Soon
North Area Family Y
- Members League. Ages 19+. Members ONLY. This league mixes players of all levels in spirited weekly 5 on 5 full court basketball games. The season consists of 9 regular season games and playoffs. Meet fellow YMCA members and enjoy this great game at the same time! All teams are formed by the captains drafting teams.
- Competitive League. This league is open to both members and non-members. Weekly games are played on Sundays under the auspices of qualified referees and scorekeepers. The season consists of 12 regular season games and playoffs. A-division (21+) and B-division (25+) are available. Register as a team only.